Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
This role is responsible for design and implement processes that can achieve the levels of required quality, customer service and manufacturing, providing technical support to maintain and improve the efficiency and productivity levels desired by the implementation of the Eaton Business System Tools.
1. Provide resources and continuous improvements to manufacturing processes.
2. Correct and prevent manufacturing problems related to the process and productivity.
3. Follow up, improve and monitor metrics or capacity measures, such as Yield, Scrap, Productivity, Efficiency.
4. Monitor and control flow of production processes through the development and implementation of the EBS tools.
5. Determine the man-load for the manufacturing lines and provide the equipment, machine and tools required on
6. Design the manufacturing systems Lay-Out.
7. Develop and implement programs to reduce costs and increase efficiency of productivity.
8. Analyze customer complaints and develop corrective action plan.
9. Monitor and implement quality standards based on EQS to ensure the certification of standard.
10. Analyze and evaluate capital cost metrics: Scrap, rework, etc.
11. Provide training and coordination to the engineering assistants/co-op assigned to the manufacturing lines.
12. Design manufacturing instruction and develop new process in order to provide work procedure and support the goals achievement.