All positions and candidates may be required to commute or relocate to the mine site in Pueblo Viejo.
English Translator Responsibilities:
Reading through original material written (engineering standards and specs) rewriting it in the target language ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained; Proofreading and editing the translated version, submitting it to the client by the deadline; revising and/or editing the document, changing formats or adding graphics as necessary; Develop and retain overall company and product knowledge to ensure accuracy; Liaising with internal teams to discuss any unclear points; Produce technical, scientific, business or other specific texts, as necessary (text writing).
- Degree in Languages (specialization in English and/or Translation studies)
- Fluent in English and Spanish 2 year minimum experience in translation (Spanish -English and English- Spanish)
- Experience in text writing in the English and Spanish language
- Knowledge of engineering terminology is preferred
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong ability to cope with a high-pressure environment and multiple high priority demands is a must.
- Extremely focused, accurate and methodical in documentation procedures.
Interested candidates please apply directly in (use el botón)