We are hiring a full-time web developer to work alongside our development team in creating, maintaining, and updating the company’s website. Duties include optimizing the site’s speed and performance as well as laying the groundwork for the site’s SEO.
This is a full-time position with many opportunities to grow with the company.
We offer competitive wages according to work experience and level of education.
HOURLY PAY | 40+ HRS WEEKLY
• In-office position (Santiago)
• Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement, and analysis
• Experience with popular SEO tools (Moz, SEMRush, Keyword Planner, etc.)
• Experience working with CMS platforms and creating content in CMS environments